Kumarina Resources Limited is a Perth based resource company focused on exploring and developing economic copper and gold deposits at its two projects located in Western Australia. Both of the Companies project areas, Ilgarari and Murrin Murrin have substantial historical production from previous underground and open pit operations. These prior workings combined with previous explorative drilling results provide the company with advanced drill targets.
Kumarina’s board of directors have significant corporate, technical and operational experience in exploration and mine development. The company’s focus is to use the latest geophysical technology and cost effective on ground exploration to delineate and exploit economic resources that translate to increased shareholder value.
Share Price $0.00
- Appendix 3Z - Final Director's Interest Notice →
- PDF, 78 KB
- Implementation of Scheme of Arrangement →
- PDF, 360 KB
- Scheme update – Completion of asset sale agreement & extention of Zeta Capital raising offer period →
- PDF, 353 KB
- Results of Scheme Meeting, Notice of Second Court Hearing & Update to Timetable →
- PDF, 433 KB
- Notice of ceasing to be a substantial holder →
- PDF, 114 KB
Subscribe to receive the latest news direct to your email inbox.